Friday, January 17, 2014

Madis Famous??

                         MADI IS FAMOUS? 

My meme sent me an e-mail a few days ago showing me two pics of the new add or brochure for the Summer 2014  Summer Camp for The Durham Muesem of Life And Science. And I was on it! It was a really cute picture of me when i was only like 6 or 7 years old. I was supriesed when I saw the picture because about two years ago, I was on the front of the brochure holding hands and running down the big boardwalk with my friend Johnny. And Im on there again! Heres there web adress: http://lifeandscience.org/visit/calendar/details?id=209 

2 comments:

  1. I was delighted to see that they had used that picture of you! What luck that you had worn the butterfly t-shirt that we got on another visit that day too. Hey, and this time we can even see your face in the ad:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you.
    Car games for kids
    bunny games free
    nitro racing games

    ReplyDelete