Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Snow Days!

Well, as we all know, Christmas is right around the corner. Only FIVE days away! Im am so excited for Chritmas! But really what im hoping for s having it snow! I was waching the news and i heard that there is a very very slim chance that we will have a white christmas but im reallyhoping that it will happen. I mean it dosnet even have to snow on christmas. I didnt snow last year so im hoping that it will snow. I just love sleding and buliding snowmen. Me and my mom and meme and my two best friends and a couple of other people got together and we built a awsome snowmen! Anyways, im jus trying to get the message out that well WE NEED SOME SNOW! I wish you a very merry christmas and a hapy new year to everyone oh and "god bless us, everyone!"

1 comment:

  1. That was such a fun day! I hope you get the snow you want this year :-) We've had flurries here but nothing stuck to the ground. We're hoping for some snow to play in also.
    Merry Christmas, Madi!
    Love,
    Faith

    ReplyDelete